A pressure washer is a handy tool to have around the house, and with the right surface cleaner, it can make quick work of cleaning driveways, sidewalks, patios, and more. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best pressure washer surface cleaners on the market today and help you choose the one that’s right for you.
Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 2023 Comparison Table
|EDOU DIRECT Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||EDOU||• High Efficiency
• High Quality
• Great Compatibility
• Excellent Value and Customer Service
|MEKOH Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||MEKOH||• Superior Professional Cleaning Performance
• Excellent Cleaning Efficiency
• Heavy-duty Metal Construction
• Super Easy to Operate
• Wide Application
| Karcher Universal 15" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner ||Check Price||Karcher||• Universal Compatibility
• Cleaner, Quicker
• Multi-Surface Cleaner
• Superior Clean
• A Drier Cleaning Experience
|Biswing 14" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||Biswing||• High compatibility
• High efficiency
• Commercial grade cleaning area of 14 inches wide
|BOCOM 24 Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||BOCOM||• High Efficiency
• Special Design
• All Stainless Steel
• Wide Application
• Good Compatibility
|AgiiMan 15.8 Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||AgiiMan||• High Efficiency
• Heavy-duty bearing
• Good Compatibility
• Wide Application
• Customer help
|WARMQ 16.5'' Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||WARMQ||• 16.5'' power washer surface cleaner
• Durable pressure washer cleaner with 4 wheels
• 6x faster to get the job done
• Improve your pressure washing experience
• Professional aftersales service
|EDOU 18-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||EDOU||• Professional Cleaner
• High Efficiency
• Premium Quality
• Great Compatibility
• Package Includes surface cleaner, 2 extension wands, 2 replaceable nozzles with 18 months warranty
|VEVOR Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner,||Check Price||VEVOR||• Premium 20'' Surface Cleaner
• 2 Jets for Fast Cleaning
• Durable & Adjustable
• Great Connector Compatibility
• Extensive Application
|BEETRO 15" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner||Check Price||BEETRO||• Extension wands
• Great Compatibility
• 15" Cleaning Area
• Wide Applications
1) 15-Inch EDOU Pressure Washer
15-Inch EDOU Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner is a professional cleaner. This pressure washer surface cleaner is made of high-quality materials like brass, stainless steel, and durable hard composite. It is also compatible with gas/electric pressure washers. With 2 pcs 15-inch wands, 1/4inch plug, and quick-connect fitting, this product is an excellent value for your money.
2) MEKOH Pressure Washer
MEKOH Pressure Washer is one of the best pressure washer surface cleaners on the market. It has 2 high-pressure water jets for NON-MARKING Cleaning, which makes it easier and faster to clean stubborn stains, mold, and dirt. Additionally, the changeable nozzles of the surface cleaner attachment help you easily switch between power washing and soft washing.
3) Karcher Universal 15″ Pressure Washer
Karcher Universal 15″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner is one of the best surface cleaners on the market. It features a patented design that allows it to be used on any pressure washer up to 3000 PSI. The unit comes with two nozzles – a 0° nozzle for cleaning stubborn dirt and grime, and a 15° nozzle for general cleaning. It also includes an adapter that allows it to be used with most garden hoses.
4) Biswing 15″ Pressure Washer
Biswing 15″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner is a professional quality surface cleaner that is ideal for cleaning large, flat surfaces such as patios, decks, driveways, and sidewalks. The hover action of the Biswing 15″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner makes cleaning faster and more effective than nozzles alone. The Biswing 15″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner is also great for cleaning vertical surfaces such as brick walls, stucco, and another siding. The Biswing 15″ Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner comes with a 1/4″ quick connect plug that is easy to connect to most pressure washers.
5) BOCOM 24-Inch Pressure Washer
BOCOM 24-Inch Pressure Washer is a unique pressure washer. The all stainless steel construction makes it durable and rust-resistant. The pressure washer is compatible with gas or electric pressure washers from 2000 PSI 1.8 GPM to 4000 PSI 8 GPM. It comes with 2 adapters, a nozzle cleaner, 3 nozzle replacements, Teflon tape, and a manual.
6) AgiiMan 15.8 Inch Pressure Washer
AgiiMan 15.8 Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner is one of the most powerful and efficient pressure washers on the market. It comes with a 3200 PSI max pressure output and a 2.6 GPM flow rate. It also has an onboard soap tank for easy soap application.
This pressure washer is perfect for cleaning any kind of surface, including patios, driveways, decks, and more. It is also great for removing stubborn dirt and grime.
Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner 2023: Buying Guide
What Is A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner And Who Needs It?
Photo Source: parker-marker.com
A pressure washer surface cleaner is a tool that uses high-pressure water to clean surfaces such as driveways, decks, patios, and sidewalks. It is a convenient and effective way to remove dirt, grime, mildew, and other debris from these surfaces.
As we’ve mentioned, pressure washer surface cleaners are needed for anyone who wants to keep their outdoor spaces clean. But who exactly needs one?
Well, if you own a business with an outdoor area, then a pressure washer surface cleaner is a must. If you have an outdoor area at your business, then chances are it gets dirty quickly. A pressure washer surface cleaner will make cleaning it a breeze. Not to mention, it will also save you time and money.
If you’re a homeowner, then you might not need a pressure washer surface cleaner. But if you have a large outdoor area, then it might be worth investing in one. This way, you can keep your outdoor space looking its best all year round.
Why Should You Buy A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
Photo Source: bobvila.com
There are a few key reasons why you might want to buy a pressure washer surface cleaner:
- To save time – If you’ve ever tried to clean a large area with a pressure washer, you know that it can be a time-consuming process. Surface cleaners make it much faster and easier to clean large areas.
- To get a better clean – Surface cleaners do a better job of cleaning than a standard pressure washer nozzle. This is because they evenly distribute the water over the surface, which means there are no missed spots.
- To avoid damaging your surfaces – If you’re not careful, it’s easy to damage surfaces with a pressure washer. Surface cleaners help to avoid this by evenly distributing the water pressure.
- To save your back – Cleaning with a pressure washer can be tough on your back. Surface cleaners take some of the strain off by allowing you to stand up straight while you clean.
- To reach tight spaces – Some surface cleaners have rotating brushes that make it easy to clean tight spaces, like corners and stairs.
How Is A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Made?
A pressure washer surface cleaner is made up of two main parts: the brush and the housing. The brush is attached to the housing and spins at a high speed, using centrifugal force to clean the surface. The housing protects the brush and contains the water that is used to power the brush.
The material that the brush is made out of depends on the type of surface that it is going to be used. For example, a pressure washer surface cleaner for use on concrete would have different bristles than one for use on asphalt. The material of the housing also varies on the type of surface that it will be used. For example, a pressure washer surface cleaner for use on concrete would have a different housing than one for use on asphalt.
Various Types Of Pressure Washer Surface Cleaners
There are many types of pressure washer surface cleaners on the market. You need to select the one that is perfect for your needs and requirements. Here is a list of some of the most popular and widely used surface cleaners:
1. Rotary Surface Cleaner
These are also known as spinning surface cleaners. As the name suggests, they come with a rotating brush that helps in cleaning the surface. These are very effective in removing tough stains and dirt from the surfaces.
2. Undercarriage Surface Cleaner
These are designed to clean the undercarriage of the vehicle. They come with different nozzles and brushes that help in cleaning the surface from all sides.
3. Foam Surface Cleaner
These are also known as detergent surface cleaners. They come with a foam nozzle that helps in applying the detergent to the surface. This type of surface cleaner is very effective in removing tough stains and dirt.
4. Handheld Surface Cleaner
These are portable and can be carried anywhere. They are very effective in cleaning small areas and tight spaces.
5. Walk-behind Surface Cleaner
These are very effective in cleaning large areas. They come with different nozzles and brushes that help in cleaning the surface from all sides.
Now that you know about the different types of pressure washer surface cleaners, you need to select the one that is perfect for your needs and requirements. You can also take help from the experts to select the right type of surface cleaner for your pressure washer.
Difference Between Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner From Others
There are a few key differences between a pressure washer surface cleaner and other pressure cleaners. First, a surface cleaner is specifically designed to clean flat surfaces like driveways and patios. They have rotating brushes or pads that help loosen and remove dirt and debris.
Second, surface cleaners are often attached to the pressure washer wand with a hose or cord. This allows you to move the cleaner around easily and keep a consistent distance from the surface you’re cleaning.
Third, surface cleaners usually have a wider cleaning path than other pressure washer attachments. This means they can clean large areas more quickly.
Finally, surface cleaners are typically more expensive than other pressure washer attachments. However, they can save you time and effort in the long run by making it easier to clean large surfaces.
Considerations Before Buying A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
When shopping for the best pressure washer surface cleaner, there are a few factors you’ll want to keep in mind.
1. The Surface You’ll Be Cleaning
If you’re only going to be cleaning light dirt and grime, then a less powerful model will do just fine. However, if you’re planning on tackling tougher jobs like removing grease or oil stains, then you’ll need a more powerful model.
2. The Size of the Area You’ll Be Cleaning
If you have a large driveway or parking lot to clean, then you’ll need a larger model that can cover more ground.
3. Your Budge
Pressure washer surface cleaners range in price from around $50 to $500, so you’ll need to decide how much you’re willing to spend. If you only need to use your pressure washer surface cleaner occasionally, then a less expensive model will do just fine. However, if you plan on using it frequently, then you’ll need to invest in a more durable and powerful model.
4. The Type of Pressure Washer You Have
Not all pressure washers are created equal. Some are more powerful than others, and some are better suited for certain types of cleaning jobs. Before you buy a pressure washer surface cleaner, make sure you know what type of pressure washer you have and whether or not it’s powerful enough to handle the type of cleaning you’ll be doing.
5. The Accessories You’ll Need
To get the most out of your pressure washer surface cleaner, you’ll need to invest in a few accessories. These include things like replacement nozzles, extension wands, and detergent injection kits. These accessories will allow you to customize your pressure washer surface cleaner to better suit your needs and help you tackle even the toughest cleaning jobs.
Choosing the best pressure washer surface cleaner for your needs doesn’t have to be difficult. Just keep these factors in mind and you’ll be sure to find the perfect model for your needs.
How To Clean A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
It is always best to use a pressure washer surface cleaner when cleaning your pressure washer. This attachment will help you clean your pressure washer much more easily and efficiently. In addition, it will also prolong the life of your pressure washer. Here are some tips on how to clean a pressure washer surface cleaner:
- Always start by reading the manufacturer’s instructions. This will ensure that you are using the pressure washer surface cleaner correctly and safely.
- Make sure that the area you are going to be cleaning is clear of any debris or obstacles.
- Attach the pressure washer surface cleaner to your pressure washer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Turn on your pressure washer and slowly move the surface cleaner across the area you are cleaning.
- Make sure to overlap each pass so that you don’t miss any spots.
- Once you have finished cleaning, turn off your pressure washer and remove the surface cleaner.
How To Maintain A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
Here are some tips on how you can maintain a pressure washer surface cleaner:
- The first thing that you need to do is to read the manufacturer’s instructions on how to properly care for your pressure washer surface cleaner. This is important because different models and brands have different ways of being cleaned.
- Make sure that you always follow the directions when using any kind of cleaners or chemicals on your pressure washer surface cleaner. This is to avoid damage to the unit.
- Inspect the pressure washer surface cleaner regularly. Look for any cracks, holes, or other damages. If you see any of these, then it is time to replace the part or get a new one.
- When storing your pressure washer surface cleaner, make sure that it is in a dry place. Do not store it in a moist or humid environment because this can cause the growth of mildew and mold.
- If you are not using your pressure washer surface cleaner for a long period, then it is best to disassemble it and clean it thoroughly. This will prevent the formation of rust.
How To Utilize A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
A pressure washer surface cleaner is an essential tool for those who owns a pressure washer. This simple attachment can make cleaning large surfaces much easier and faster, without the need for scrubbing by hand. If you have never used one of these before, here is a quick guide on how to get the most out of your pressure washer surface cleaner.
- Choose the right model for your pressure washer. There are a few different models on the market, so make sure to get one that is compatible with the model of pressure washer you own.
- Read the instructions that come with the surface cleaner before assembly. This will ensure that you put it together correctly and avoid any potential damage.
- Connect the surface cleaner to your pressure washer using the provided hose connections.
- Turn on your pressure washer and slowly move the surface cleaner along the surface you wish to clean. Be careful not to move it too quickly, as this can damage the unit.
- Rinse the area you have cleaned with clean water to remove any soap residue.
- Repeat the process as necessary until the entire surface is clean.
With these simple tips, you can get the most out of your pressure washer surface cleaner and make cleaning large surfaces much easier. Be sure to follow the instructions that come with your particular model for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Worth It?
Yes, a pressure washer surface cleaner is definitely worth the investment. Not only will it save you time and effort, but it will also make cleaning jobs much easier.
When Should You Buy A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
You may be wondering when the best time to buy a pressure washer surface cleaner is. The answer to this question depends on a few factors. First, you need to consider what type of surfaces you’ll be cleaning. If you only plan on cleaning your deck or patio, then you can probably get by with a lower-priced model. However, if you want to be able to clean your entire house, garage, or car, then you’ll need to spend a bit more money on a higher-priced model.
Is A Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Expensive?
No, pressure washer surface cleaners are not expensive. They are quite affordable and will save you money in the long run.
Now that you know the different types of pressure washer surface cleaners and what to look for when purchasing one, it’s time to choose the best one for your needs. Consider the size of the area you need to clean, the type of surface you’ll be cleaning, and your budget when making your decision. If you need help finding the perfect pressure washer surface cleaner for your needs, contact a local pressure washing company or retailer. They’ll be able to help you choose the right model and provide tips on how to get the most out of your new surface cleaner.
My name is Micheal Duchene, and I’m passionate about pressure washers! Here on my blog, Pressure Washer Blog, I share all of the latest tips, tricks and reviews to help you get the most out of your pressure washing experience. With years of experience in this field, I strive to provide reliable insights that will make your next pressure-washing project a breeze! I’m excited to help you make the most out of this exciting and rewarding hobby. Thanks for joining me on this journey!